During the Holy Month of Ramadan, Hurricane’s Grill Dubai Mall invites you to break your fast with our eat-all-you-can ribs, steak and grilled chicken Iftar Feast.
Start with traditional dates and laban, followed by our hearty soup of the day served with our fresh, home-made bread and for mains, we’re serving up beef ribs, 250g New Zealand Striploin and grilled chicken breast, served with a starch of your choice. For just 195 AED, you can keep topping up your main course from sunset to 9pm
Break your fast
- Dates & Laban
- Soup of the Day
Main Course - refills served until 9pm
- 250g New Zealand Striploin
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Beef Ribs
- All main courses served with a starch of your choice
- Iftar Feast is served daily from sunset until 9pm only
- Guests ordering the Iftar Feast must be seated and have placed their order before 9pm
- No main course refills after 9pm
- No sharing or takeaway allowed
- No late orders will be accepted
- No reservations. Our dine-in service is first-come, first-served.
- No menu substitutions allowed
- No leftovers of refill plates may be taken away.